Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Strange Russian Uniform

Article about: Hi all, I just got into collecting soviet/russian camouflage uniforms and I just came across this one. I don't think its soviet but i do think its russian 1st Chechen War though. The guy sel

Default Strange Russian Uniform

Hi all, I just got into collecting soviet/russian camouflage uniforms and I just came across this one. I don't think its soviet but i do think its russian 1st Chechen War though. The guy selling it says it rare because its made by Rex Designs and they dont exist anymore and that they were the only factory to produce this pattern. Can someone confirm or deny this for me also the velcro is grey and usually its black is that indication that its repro or a sign that its authentic Rex Designs.
    Many thanks
    Connor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Strange Russian Uniform   Strange Russian Uniform  

Strange Russian Uniform   Strange Russian Uniform  

Strange Russian Uniform  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Strange Russian Uniform
    P
    Many

Can't help on whether or not it's a rare maker, but this urban tiger design is Russian and not soviet. I think i remember reading somewhere it was introduced in 93/94 and mostly used by ministry of the interior troops!...

Ok thanks man so it's russian, is this here uniform authentic russian military issue or is it commercially made for special forces and what not and are the grey Velcro things common in that grey shade

Sorry man i aint got a clue on the velcro, as far as i know if the pattern is worn by the Russian army it is made by the military contractors, but stuff like this is usually commercially made. I've got pants in the "smog" pattern camo (close copy of British DPM) also used by ministry of the interior troops which are commercially made!...

So these are commercially made for military use and in your opinion do you think these are legit

They look good to me!...