Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Tank corps officers gymnasterka M43-wartime period?

Article about: Hello guys In my last topic about epaulette from officers gymnasterka I promissed to show the uniform from which shoulder board came from. Here it is. First of all, it came from espenlaub mi

Default Tank corps officers gymnasterka M43-wartime period?

Hello guys
    In my last topic about epaulette from officers gymnasterka I promissed to show the uniform from which shoulder board came from. Here it is.
    First of all, it came from espenlaub militaria (very nice guys btw.) . I can see just few moth holes. I think that blouse is wartime manufacture (wool fabric, unmarked buttons...) but not really sure about that.
    It has red piping on cuffs but the thing which really makes me curious if it's not put together are shoulder boards. Our forum moderator awared me that they seems to be fake.
    However for me they seems quite old. Tank pins were mismatched but when I removed tank badge (the one incorrect) on left epaulett I saw clear shadow of correct left-facing tank and pin holes identical to the one on right shoulder board.
    What do you think about this one? Is it really put-together or an original piece?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tank corps officers gymnasterka M43-wartime period?   Tank corps officers gymnasterka M43-wartime period?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tank corps officers gymnasterka M43-wartime period?
    P
    Many

Both pockets are made with bluish-gray material. Same as cuffs interior. White collar liner for sure was there but has been ripped off and now there are just some threads left.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tank corps officers gymnasterka M43-wartime period?   Tank corps officers gymnasterka M43-wartime period?  

I've tried to make shadow of original tank pin as clear as possible.I've also marked pinholes of an old tank badge, big hole between them is from newly-attached tank pin. Tank pin on left shoulder board has pins at the edge of badge not as new one on right epaulette.

Tank corps officers gymnasterka M43-wartime period?   Tank corps officers gymnasterka M43-wartime period?  

And the last one.
    Im truly hoping for you help guys
    Regards
    Jacob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tank corps officers gymnasterka M43-wartime period?  

Anyone?
    Please, Im really hoping to know what you are thinking about this piece.
    Regards
    Jacob

CBH
    ?

Patience Jacob , I'm sure someone can help . But the Soviet area isn't as busy as some sections . Good luck .