Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tankers overalls

Article about: Hi Guys, I was very happy to buy these from a friend. They have good quality M35 collar tabs made from velvet material. Cheers, Ade.

Default Tankers overalls

Hi Guys, I was very happy to buy these from a friend. They have good quality M35 collar tabs made from velvet material.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tankers overalls   Tankers overalls  

Tankers overalls   Tankers overalls  

Tankers overalls   Tankers overalls  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tankers overalls
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Tankers overalls

Hi Ade, the shape of collartabs looks to me not a standart variation, I wamt also to look for the back of the "tankS" but I 'am afraid to say you that I have some doubts about

Hi Dimas, the tank insignia were a replacement. But the tabs came on the overall.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I'am afraid, can you send me some of the back's of tabs?
    Usually, seen by me overalls was without tabs. And tab doesen't look too good for me. Overal are good and unqustionable- and must be by the order without tabs...

I will do some pics tomorrow in daylight

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Dimas, here are the tabs. They are sewn on very tightly so I cannot pull them back to see if there is any fading to the overalls behind the tabs.

No worries if yuo think they are not right. I only paid £75/$150 for the overalls which was a very good deal I think

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tankers overalls   Tankers overalls  

Tankers overalls  

?

Hi Ade, I think the collartabs are added to make the coverall better, the coveral is nice and authentic, but the tabs are not a factory made IMHO, would be great to see the tank's outside.

Hello,

Looking at the tunic it has no flap on the breast Pocket wheras they seems to all have it on photos. Is this normal?

In advance thank you

Bruno

Hello gents,

I too have an overall in linen fabric that I bought from a Bulgarian dealer some years ago. There are no markings inside the overall; only the size tag and that says '11'. The condition of this is near mint, like it was never used. My question to you is if this is a Soviet item or a Bulgarian-made item or perhaps neither. Advice appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images Tankers overalls  Tankers overalls  Tankers overalls  Tankers overalls 

I don't recognise these as Soviet.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast