Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Telogreika follow up stamp pics

Article about: Here are some more pics, it looks like it says APT on the top, or something like it. Would the date on these be the full 194? or would it just say 41? Hope these help. I believe the coat to

Dom
    ?

Default Re: Telogreika follow up stamp pics

In for myself I got the answers!
    You ask the questions not me , if the answers do not satisfy you I wish you good research.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Telogreika follow up stamp pics
    P
    Many

No need to get offended. Everyone on here has different opinions, belts collars color. Anyone know if these have specific weights, stitching patterns, patch materials? If someone would have said like you did, that acceptance marks are only post then I would have said thanks and goodnight. Look at the coat, you are not at all curious as to all the repairs and damage? No prop house in Russia would do such repairs, theres at least gufteen minor repairs alone, not counting the patch work. Dors anyone know what original repairs shiuld look like, thread colors etc? If my coat didnt have a mark, would it be real then, say the marks faded away without a trace, like mine almost is. Then we go to inner pockets, well 50/50 there, some do some dont, same as belts. So you see I have to prove something wrong, and I think it was an honest question to where your info comes from, I would like to read it if possible. I cant find anything on post war markings. I love to learn dont confuse that with any ill intentions please. Wouldn't you want to learn everything you can about a subject, I do. I will end by saying thanks for the marking info, and I did say I accept that. I jyst added that I will continue researching, no harm intended to you.

Sorry about the spelling i am on my ipod, and i have thick fingers.

Is the OTK stamp found at all in ww2 era? Is it on any other objects, bags, shoes whatever, or is it ONLY seen post war?

Matter and thread closed as per the wishes of the originator...

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2