MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Telogreika follow up stamp pics

Article about: Here are some more pics, it looks like it says APT on the top, or something like it. Would the date on these be the full 194? or would it just say 41? Hope these help. I believe the coat to

Default Telogreika follow up stamp pics

Here are some more pics, it looks like it says APT on the top, or something like it. Would the date on these be the full 194? or would it just say 41? Hope these help. I believe the coat to be post war, but I have to prove it. All I am going on is that it has an inside pocket, did some have inner pockets during the war? Also the sleeve fabric is the same as the rest. Seeing there are so many different variations, I can't prove this thing is post war yet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Telogreika follow up stamp pics   Telogreika follow up stamp pics  

Telogreika follow up stamp pics   Telogreika follow up stamp pics  

Telogreika follow up stamp pics   Telogreika follow up stamp pics  

Telogreika follow up stamp pics  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Telogreika follow up stamp pics
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Default Re: Telogreika follow up stamp pics

Hello,
    OTK is well written on a stamp, you confirm ?

I can't confirm that. I only understand the numbers. What I might see as an A could be a w in russian. I think I see ASP on top of the big stamp over the 19 4? numbers. It ***** because there is enough of the stamp present, but just not enough to break this code. I've learned a hell of a lot on these coats, 1 pocket, 2 pockets, big collar, little collar. It seems many variations exist, with or without belts and so on. I would love this thing to be real, or at least prove proof positive that it is in fact post war. Which stamp are you looking at by the way, the small one in the box?

If it is the small box then it would be otk? over copt. Hopefully that means something to someone.

Dom
    ?

Quote by Acekevlar View Post
    Which stamp are you looking at by the way, the small one in the box?
    Yes

Its so hard to tell with the russian alphabet. Does OTK stand for anything? And do you see anything on the other stamp?

Dom
    ?

On the small stamp it is written OTK 4 (as I wrote)
    you confirm ??

OTK Is A Russian Military acceptance stamp. Generally there are references to clothing after war

Looks like an o or a weird p. Either way does it matter? Are these acceptance marks ONLY post war, cause that would solve everything..... Almost. Can you track the year of fabrication with these codes?

Dom
    ?

Quote by Acekevlar View Post
    Looks like an o or a weird p. Either way does it matter? Are these acceptance marks ONLY post war,
    Yes this is important, as I told you we find this mark only after the war.
    The answer you seek is here , I think this vatnik is postwar, other member you confirm certainly .

you said generally, which means usually to me. May i ask where you found this information, so I can study up. Everyone here seems to own post war ones, but no one has a sure way of identificating these items. So from your words, absolutely no war time telos are acceptance marked, so all telos with this mark are post war. Wouldn't that be an absolute way of knowing post and war time telos. Then why worry about belts or color or anything else?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast