Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Telogreika with shoulder boards?

Article about: Hi guys, got a doozy for ya. This coat looks like it has been through hell and back. There are many patches, inside and out. The buttons look replaced, but one is marked with a crown then a

Default Re: Telogreika with shoulder boards?

Quote by Acekevlar;296495
    [B
    not really a soviet collector - OBVIOUSLY. WE WELCOME YOU IN ANY CASE!

Its been a great research project - IT SEEMS THAT THIS "RESEARCH" IS IN IT'S INFANCY.

think I po'd some people? - PROBABLY NOT, BUT READ FURTHER:

gotten some great answers, but many questions remain that need serious research - IT ALSO SEEMS THAT YOU DID NOT RECEIVE ANSWERS THAT YOU TRULY WANTED TO HEAR THUS FAR- OR READ IN THIS CASE - Everyone must agree with that. YES, OF COURSE - SEE FOLLOWING:
    [/B]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all you need to CHILL OUT.

We have a lot of knowledgeable members here that do not check in every day. So, it may take some days or even weeks to receive further comprehensive answers.

We appreciate passion, and understand that strong passion needs quick and cheap fuel to keep it burning. However, in this genre, one must have patience, and over-zealousness is useless.

Secondly, you need to post your questions/concerns more simply and eloquently - In other words, this is a .eu based forum and many, if not most of these said members reside in other countries, so English is not their primary language. They have difficulty comprehending busy, run-on sentences and colloquial/slang words & phrases...

Regards,
    Richie
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Telogreika with shoulder boards?
    P
    Many

I should chill out? Sounds like you should calm down. I have not discredited anyone on here. If you want an example of why I petsit, then here comes one. On page 270 of fighting men of world war ii. Allied forces. Uniforms equipment and weapons by David Miller you will find an infantryman (soviet) with shoulder boards. On page 271 is an original war period telogreika showing 2 pockets and a hrizontal seam for an inner pocket.

Two things I was just told were rare or fown right wrong. This is a major reference book, so are they wrong? This is a forum to discuss, just because I don't take interest in collecting soviet miltaria does not make me ignorant. I have never boasted or said anyone was wrong, in fact I agreed. Then you tell me to chill out, what kind of forum is this? All because an old stinky coat. I will not accept being talked down to like that. I have offered enough proof by experts that we can all say, there are many versions. You can't agree with that, then You close your mind.

And refrain from more down talk please.

Quote by Acekevlar View Post
    I should chill out? Sounds like you should calm down. I have not discredited anyone on here. If you want an example of why I petsit, then here comes one. On page 270 of fighting men of world war ii. Allied forces. Uniforms equipment and weapons by David Miller you will find an infantryman (soviet) with shoulder boards. On page 271 is an original war period telogreika showing 2 pockets and a hrizontal seam for an inner pocket.

Two things I was just told were rare or fown right wrong. This is a major reference book, so are they wrong? This is a forum to discuss, just because I don't take interest in collecting soviet miltaria does not make me ignorant. I have never boasted or said anyone was wrong, in fact I agreed. Then you tell me to chill out, what kind of forum is this? All because an old stinky coat. I will not accept being talked down to like that. I have offered enough proof by experts that we can all say, there are many versions. You can't agree with that, then You close your mind.

And refrain from more down talk please.
    You do indeed need to calm down, you are too stressed out, relax, enjoy the forum and you will have all the questions answered.
    Post war or not, thats a nice salty coat

I do enjoy the forum, have posted in helmets a few times. Let me ask you this, did you read my last post? I wrote in english to please stop with the down talk. I just told a guy not ti tell me to chill out. I am not stressed or in need of quick responses. My posts are up all day for anyone, anywhere to read anytime. I am only replying to messages, wether I post 1 or 100 times should not be an issue. I have received great info from cool members, but I am also pointing out some things that should be questioned. That is what a forum is no? Im pretty much done on this subject. I am going back to the helmets.

So I'll be chilling out over there. If anyone wants to send me info, please do...As to this matter, I consider it closed. It was fun, but none of you have the right to tell someone to chill out, that includes myself. Not a good way to welcome new members. Oh well, I'll go play with the Germans, heard they have a great party... Ha

Quote by Acekevlar View Post
    As to this matter, I consider it closed.

Your wish, dear associate, is my command...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

The telogreika in this book is'nt a period one, that is a postwar example, as for the most of the peoples- this is not a collector's guide, and just a book how the uniform was look. I've take the part in creation of this book, and exact the soviet section, the half of the pictures are made by me, but the most of the text is created by publisher.
    Even page 266 and 305 in this book showed a couple of items used by the forum member Gurov, they are both originals from the war time, but as a most of re-enactors, a lot of equipment being used ioriginal war time staff
    Your example looks like a postwar issued jacket
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2