Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Telogreika/Watnik

Article about: Hello, I want to buy a Telogreika/Watnik jacket and trousers. I do not care if what I buy is post war (60's - 70's) as long as they are Soviet army surplus and not repro's. There's a seller

?

Red face Telogreika/Watnik

Hello,

I want to buy a Telogreika/Watnik jacket and trousers. I do not care if what I buy is post war (60's - 70's) as long as they are Soviet army surplus and not repro's.

There's a seller on ebay that has several sets on offer (sizes 2, 3 and 4):
    ingryda_123

I contacted her and she tells me they are not repro's but army surplus (post war).

How can I tell if I am looking at a repro or not? And for how long after the war were these suits used/made. Am i correct in assuming that the Watnik is the civilian variant by the way?

I bought some postwar Soviet navy stuff from ingriyda_123 some time ago. She appears thrustworthy. She trades a Telogreika/Watnik set for around 70 USD.

Reactions ar most welcome.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Telogreika/Watnik
    P
    Many

Default Re: Telogreika/Watnik

The price sounds OK. These were made well into the 1970's in 1943 style.

I cannnot find the seller, please post some pics.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Attachment 355673Attachment 355674Attachment 355675Attachment 355676Attachment 355677Attachment 355678Attachment 355679Attachment 355680

Hello Adrian,

Sorry for the delay. took me a while to learn how to post pictures. Anyway: here are the pics of the Telogreika up for sale. It is described as post war (70's). Do you think it is genuine Soviet army surplus?

Your pics are not showing?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by rayban View Post
    Attachment 355673Attachment 355674Attachment 355675Attachment 355676Attachment 355677Attachment 355678Attachment 355679Attachment 355680

Hello Adrian,

Sorry for the delay. took me a while to learn how to post pictures. Anyway: here are the pics of the Telogreika up for sale. It is described as post war (70's). Do you think it is genuine Soviet army surplus?
    Hi Ade,

This "attachment" issue appears throughout the forum on many of the latest threads. I assume Dimas is on it and it will be resolved as soon as possible.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

If I click on the imagenumbers the picture pops up........ so it should work!

?
    Last edited by rayban; 06-12-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: failure to upload pictures

Hi,
    the pictures are not displayed. If you want, send me your pictures to my address philipperio@free.fr and I will insert for you.
    Regards.

?

Thanks Philppe. Will do!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast