Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Uniform ID please

Article about: Please help, I believe that my father was in the Airforce and was a Jr.Lieutenant between 1967-1973 I cant seem to find that type of tunic anywhere. If anyone has this uniform I would love t

Cossack
    ?

Default Uniform ID please

Please help, I believe that my father was in the Airforce and was a Jr.Lieutenant between 1967-1973 I cant seem to find that type of tunic anywhere. If anyone has this uniform I would love to buy it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uniform ID please  

2. # ADS

Cossack
    ?

Default Re: Uniform ID please

Anyone?

Altan789
    ?

On this picture we see CORPORAL of Sov.Army , NOT a Jr.Lieutenant.

?

Quote by Cossack View Post
    Please help, I believe that my father was in the Airforce and was a Jr.Lieutenant between 1967-1973 I cant seem to find that type of tunic anywhere. If anyone has this uniform I would love to buy it!
    Пишу по русски форма полушерстяная (зимняя) для рядового и сержантского состава. С таким воротом выпускалась до 1975 года. Звание ефрейтор (1 лычка) значки справа член ВЛКСМ (комсомол), слева знак воин-спортсмен, знак классности, знак отличник Советской Армии (стандартный набор) перед увольнением в запас.
    Фото сделано перед дембелем (по традиции стрижка не уставная отрасла после 100 дней до приказа, сапоги приспущены, ремень не затянут и приспущен, китель и брюки ушиты -)))
    китель найти сложно ..а так форму п/ш возможно найти в России в любом магазине торгующем униформой и снаряжением и на сувенирных лотках.

(The photo is made before the transfer to the reserve. The uniform half-woollen (winter) for the private soldier and NCO. With such collar was issued till 1975. A rank the corporal (1 strip), badges: on the right member VLKSM (Komsomol), at the left badge the soldier-sportsman, a sign on level on preparation (class), badge the honours pupil of the Soviet army (the standard complete set before dismissal).
    The tunic to find difficult. And so the form h/w probably to find in Russia in any shop trading in a uniform and equipment.)
    Last edited by unsam; 06-08-2010 at 08:13 AM.