Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka Display

Article about: Hello, I wouuld like to display the wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka and leather coat I have acquired. I am looking for the M38 orange rubber pilot goggles? If anyone knows where I can

Default Wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka Display

Hello, I wouuld like to display the wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka and leather coat I have acquired. I am looking for the M38 orange rubber pilot goggles? If anyone knows where I can find a pair, please let me know.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka Display   Wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka Display  

Wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka Display   Wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka Display  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka Display
    P
    Many

Hello

A very nice and uncomon display

Congrats

Bruno

Dom
    ?

A Stalin falcon without awards

Nice display , congrats

Hello,
    Thanks for your likes and replies gentlemen. You are right, it needs awards. I have ordered and expect to receive 2 awards, the valor and order of the red banner. I wanted the early variations, but I didn't want to put a whole in my Gymnasterka. The valor award is original wartime, but the order of the red banner is a Russian made copy. I will post some pics.

I'm looking for a pair of the WW2 Russian orange rubber wartime pilot goggles for my collection, any help would be appreciated.Wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka DisplayWartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka Display

Great mannequin with a striking pose. Awesome!!
    The Bravery medal is a nice original one from a very respected seller. But I personally wouldn't "ruin" this great looking mannequin with an ugly copy of the Red Banner Order but go for an original one instead. Plenty of originals out there.

?

Hello,
    Nice setup, but Bavery medal is not at all representative of air force staff. The pilots were noramaly not awarded with BM.

Thank you gentlemen for your welcomed advice. I will probably sell the repro order of the red banner (as a repro) and I will display the bravery medal elsewhere. The BM medal is my first WW2 Russian medal, I like it. Maybe in the future, I will acquire a WW2 period original order of the Red Banner to place on my Gymnasterka. Until that day, my airforce display will be without awards.

?

Could you, please, show BM reverse?

The Bravery medal comes from Savash Antiques. Unfortunately the sold items on there don't show more detailed pics anymore after marked sold but it's a good one with replaced ribbon. If my memory serves me well it's halfway past the million range. I was also interested in this medal.

I took Dom and Marcels advice and found an original Order of the red banner to place on my Russian Falcon. I bought this from Igor's site CollectRussia. And I got a second opinion from Marcel just to be safe. It is a late 1944 issued order.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka Display   Wartime Russian Air Force Gymnasterka Display  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast