Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Well worn 2 piece star with bad repair or fake with something to hide?

Article about: Came in yesterday. I took a punt on this one and it set me back a whole \\$10 so either way I am in front. Is the smaller version, 32mm Now I have it in hand I do think its a good 2 piece, hea

Default Well worn 2 piece star with bad repair or fake with something to hide?

Came in yesterday. I took a punt on this one and it set me back a whole $10 so either way I am in front. Is the smaller version, 32mm

Now I have it in hand I do think its a good 2 piece, heavily worn and a field or bad repair to it. Its certainly been there for a while anyways. The other option is its a fake with something to hide, hence the solder

What do you guys think?

Well worn 2 piece star with bad repair or fake with something to hide?Well worn 2 piece star with bad repair or fake with something to hide?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Well worn 2 piece star with bad repair or fake with something to hide?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Well worn 2 piece star with bad repair or fake with something to hide?

Probably just a repair job- not hiding anything sinister. What was it off? ( says he showing his ignorance of Red Army regalia )

Dan

Default Re: Well worn 2 piece star with bad repair or fake with something to hide?

It's a cap star or cockade. The two piece is the pre war/early war 1936 model but I prefer this to the 1940 model.

I have only just got into Russian Militaria myself but it's as addictive as German Militaria!

Cheers Jason