Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

17th armored Engineer Battalion Hell on Wheels

Article about: Hi guys I picked this nice grouping up today. It all belonged to one guy and I bought as much as I could to keep it together. Hope you guys like it . Gary

?

Default 17th armored Engineer Battalion Hell on Wheels

Hi guys I picked this nice grouping up today. It all belonged to one guy and I bought as much as I could to keep it together. Hope you guys like it . Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 17th armored Engineer Battalion Hell on Wheels   17th armored Engineer Battalion Hell on Wheels  

17th armored Engineer Battalion Hell on Wheels   17th armored Engineer Battalion Hell on Wheels  

17th armored Engineer Battalion Hell on Wheels   17th armored Engineer Battalion Hell on Wheels  

Incredible collection Gary, I'm glad you were able to keep it all together. The Casablanca tag is really cool.

Jay

?

Thanks Jay a friend saw it at a shop and called me. At first he just saw the jacket then they told him they had other stuff so he kept calling me do you want this too. I kept telling him Yup yup yup.

Great find with a great story. Should be easy to research.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Marty I did a quick search and only found one other thing the year he was born . I'm still going through the photos lots of cool ones to look at I will post more later. Gary

?

Another Great pick up Gary!!
    Congrats on that find.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks AZ Phil .its not USMC but its cool

?

A few more from the pile of photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 17th armored Engineer Battalion Hell on Wheels   17th armored Engineer Battalion Hell on Wheels  

Great pictures, I like the insight of German life in the building. The picture of the german tank is worth 50-75 USD. Love the DUCKS.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Marty that's good to know . I love looking at these old photos . Gary

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast