Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1963 British jacket, possibly last year of National Service jacket

Article about: As im no expert on things British i thought i would put up the question on the Allied section of the forum..... Please could anyone give me any info on the item bellow and tell me how much t

Default 1963 British jacket, possibly last year of National Service jacket

As im no expert on things British i thought i would put up the question on the Allied section of the forum..... Please could anyone give me any info on the item bellow and tell me how much think would sell for, or does anyone here want to buy it even?

Default Re: 1963 British jacket, possibly last year of National Service jacket

This is actually a Greek BD Blouse, not British.

Value of these is very low, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.

I noticed the Greek E but didnt think of it as anything other than a code usage not actually Greek..... What is BD blouse? When you say price is low, how much do you estimate?

Many Thanks for the info Ade

Quote by Cenowski View Post
    I noticed the Greek E but didnt think of it as anything other than a code usage not actually Greek..... What is BD blouse? When you say price is low, how much do you estimate?

Many Thanks for the info Ade
    Battle dress Blouse

I should of figured that abbreviation before posting I guess, I maybe try my luck on eBay with 30 pound start and reduce until I have to give it away

These sell for about £10 here in the UK.

Cheers, Ade.

Better than keeping it for no good reason I guess