Become our sponsor and display your banner here

1980's US SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT

Article about: Hello gent's, I am sorry if this in in the wrong section but I could not find a "post war" US/ Allies area. Anyway, please feel free to move this if necessary administrators! This

Default 1980's US SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT

Hello gent's, I am sorry if this in in the wrong section but I could not find a "post war" US/ Allies area. Anyway, please feel free to move this if necessary administrators! This shirt has been "knocking" around the house for 20 years or so, I know very little about it apart from the obvious Special Forces patch and 1st Air Cavalry insignia. Anyway, it came out of it's box as I thought it may be worth a look, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1980's US SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT   1980's US SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT  

1980's US SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT  
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Hi Leon,very nice example of the 0G-507 which allegedly were disliked in use due to the poly/cotton construction in hot weather, this one is dated 1984 and the patches look original to piece. I really like it as it has character, I would not want to state for the record that it is a genuine US SF Shirt, but hopefully a US based member will be able to share more information on this aspect for you