Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

1980's US SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT

Article about: Hello gent's, I am sorry if this in in the wrong section but I could not find a "post war" US/ Allies area. Anyway, please feel free to move this if necessary administrators! This

Default 1980's US SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT

Hello gent's, I am sorry if this in in the wrong section but I could not find a "post war" US/ Allies area. Anyway, please feel free to move this if necessary administrators! This shirt has been "knocking" around the house for 20 years or so, I know very little about it apart from the obvious Special Forces patch and 1st Air Cavalry insignia. Anyway, it came out of it's box as I thought it may be worth a look, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1980's US SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT   1980's US SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT  

1980's US SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT  

?

Hi Leon,very nice example of the 0G-507 which allegedly were disliked in use due to the poly/cotton construction in hot weather, this one is dated 1984 and the patches look original to piece. I really like it as it has character, I would not want to state for the record that it is a genuine US SF Shirt, but hopefully a US based member will be able to share more information on this aspect for you