Become our sponsor and display your banner here

2nd Rangers / 4th armored division Ike jacket

Article about: Hello all, I recently went to Brimfield for their big antique show and came back with a few items. I usually don't look for uniforms but since there weren't really any great helmets this yea

Default 2nd Rangers / 4th armored division Ike jacket

Hello all, I recently went to Brimfield for the big antique show and came back with a few items. I usually don't look for uniforms but since there weren't really any great helmets this year I decided to take look at a few and got this Ike jacket as well as the enlisted mans shirt. I realize that WW2 ranger scrolls are heavily faked and that any uniform with one shouldn't also have an armored division patch on it as well. But I got it for a good enough price where if they are fake I won't take that much of a hit. If you know that the ranger patches fake please let me know as I'd like to know how to better spot real ones.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd Rangers / 4th armored division Ike jacket   2nd Rangers / 4th armored division Ike jacket  

2nd Rangers / 4th armored division Ike jacket   2nd Rangers / 4th armored division Ike jacket  

2nd Rangers / 4th armored division Ike jacket  
    Last edited by Politefaun; 05-18-2019 at 05:55 AM.

Looks a bit big to me? Don't take my word for it, but it doesn't look right to me.. Wait for the real experts to verify this one!