Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

3rd and 6th Armored Division Ike jacket.

Article about: Hey guys I just picked up this jacket along with two shirts and a pair of pants. I really like that it is dual divisions.... both these divisions saw action at Normandy and the Ardennes. The

?

Default 3rd and 6th Armored Division Ike jacket.

Hey guys I just picked up this jacket along with two shirts and a pair of pants. I really like that it is dual divisions.... both these divisions saw action at Normandy and the Ardennes. The jacket has signals collar brass.... not sure about info on the Vet.... these came from a house clean out. The family was just going to throw them out, the gentlemen doing the clean out saved them, then called me, yay. I am not typically a U.S. collector, but I really liked the look of the grouping and the price seemed very fair. What are these going for now? I hope you guys enjoy the pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3rd and 6th  Armored Division Ike jacket.   3rd and 6th  Armored Division Ike jacket.  

3rd and 6th  Armored Division Ike jacket.   3rd and 6th  Armored Division Ike jacket.  

3rd and 6th  Armored Division Ike jacket.   3rd and 6th  Armored Division Ike jacket.  

A nice group of items there and as you say , a very attractive duel unit tunic! It would be great if your source could "winkle out" some of the vets history from the family though!! Leon.

?

Josh nice jacket

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    A nice group of items there and as you say , a very attractive duel unit tunic! It would be great if your source could "winkle out" some of the vets history from the family though!! Leon.
    Agree on all accounts.
    Regards,
    John

?

Very nice ike!! Is there a name to the lot?
    Ryan

?

I hopefully will have at least his name today!