Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ask for information, how to measure US ARMY A CLASS UNIFORM ON REGULAR SIZE

Article about: hello friends all the world, brothers, siseter and comrades, greetings from indonesia, i have bought two ike jacket from ww2 era from ebay, but when it come to my house, i realize that the s

kamso
    ?

Default ask for information, how to measure US ARMY A CLASS UNIFORM ON REGULAR SIZE

hello friends all the world, brothers, siseter and comrades, greetings from indonesia, i have bought two ike jacket from ww2 era from ebay, but when it come to my house, i realize that the size is not match with me, i try to buy again and it happened again, i have search at local fabric store to find same fabric and i am intend to sew it with the same model, but i couldnt find the same fabric, i think i should buy again with my own size but i want to know the size of the jacket cause it has 36R etc. it dont have regular size like S, M or XL, could you tell me how to measure the us army a class uniform on "common" size, cause the seller who i asked for the size tell that they dont know on regular size, they just found out from the size label inside the uniform, i really really hope that you could help me with this question,thank you thank you so much

?

Default Re: ask for information, how to measure US ARMY A CLASS UNIFORM ON REGULAR SIZE

Have your chest measured in inches under the arms around the nipples. US uniforms are sized in this manner. Then buy the corresponding size. Arm lengths are measured as 30 to 32 inches = S = short, 33 to 34 inches = M = medium and 35 to 37 inches = L = long. Arm length is measured from your back bone to your wrist bone with your arm held up parallel to your body. The S,M and L also corresponds to torso length.