Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

ATS padded skirt

Article about: I recently acquired an ATS officer group made by a Savile Row tailor, everything was well made and it didnt hold back on materials used including several secret inside pockets. It feels rath

Default ATS padded skirt

I recently acquired an ATS officer group made by a Savile Row tailor, everything was well made and it didnt hold back on materials used including several secret inside pockets. It feels rather heavy and well padded. Something that I never seen before is the skirt are well lined on the seat with the same material used to line the tunic. I would believe it must have been very comfortable for the lady to sit on, avoid crease and VPL and keeps everything still even in high wind. I have had a number of women officer uniforms by quality tailors from Savile Row but this is the first padded skirt. Is this more common that I'm aware of?

Default Re: ATS padded skirt

Sounds nice.

Not common to find. This is the beauty of collecting quality tailor made items in that you can find interesting items made to the original owners specs.

Cheers, Ade.