Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Australian WW2 Manufacturers Serial Numbers

Article about: Hi & welcome to the forum! Thanks for the input. Love the A2! Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Australian WW2 Manufacturers Serial Numbers

Nothing special, but a pair of un-issued wool putties dated 1943. - code: N352
    I don't think that code has been shown in this thread before. I tried to find it, but in vain. May have missed it.

?

Not sure if this number has been shown before. This is my Sgts tunic. May not have been issued until about 1945?

Cheers,
    Oz

Cheers Oz, good on ya mate
    Dave

The T20 GS tunic I posted on The Insignia thread.

Australian WW2 Manufacturers Serial NumbersAustralian WW2 Manufacturers Serial Numbers

Happy to have found Tassie constructed tunic with a Tasmanian connection. Actually happy just to have found a Tasmanian made tunic full stop.

Pleased with this one.

Later Gents

Dave

ww2 Australian pants 1943 Victoria ?

Quote by matthewtanner View Post
    ww2 Australian pants 1943 Victoria ?

Victorian made alright! going by the DD stamp they are army? I'm not sure what they are for? I'd love to see detailed shots

Hi rene I got this pair of pants off a guy these were being sold as Australian Heavy White Wool Pants .These Could Be Navy Flash Suit Pants ? or Ordnance Workers Anti Static Suit Pants ? or Ski Pants ?Dated : 1943 . most peoples opinions are that they are navy.I'm just not sure.I have posted a thread called "Need Help! Use for australian white ww2 pants" I will put some more detailed pic's up on that thread now
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian WW2 Manufacturers Serial Numbers   Australian WW2 Manufacturers Serial Numbers  

Australian WW2 Manufacturers Serial Numbers   Australian WW2 Manufacturers Serial Numbers  

Australian WW2 Manufacturers Serial Numbers   Australian WW2 Manufacturers Serial Numbers  

whoops they were meant to go on the other thread . I don't know how I did that lol..

Quote by matthewtanner View Post
    Hi rene I got this pair of pants off a guy these were being sold as Australian Heavy White Wool Pants .These Could Be Navy Flash Suit Pants ? or Ordnance Workers Anti Static Suit Pants ? or Ski Pants ?Dated : 1943 . most peoples opinions are that they are navy.I'm just not sure.I have posted a thread called "Need Help! Use for australian white ww2 pants" I will put some more detailed pic's up on that thread now
    I can only add this tag that is RAN for a reference

Thanks rene an interesting label .. I'v shown these pants to a bunch of people now a few dealers in perth as well as a few old boys " long time collectors" they are all stumped and have said They have never seen any thing like them. I was wondering if maybe they are cold weather over pants for navy personal that were involved in the Arctic convoys of World War II ??? But I can't find pictures of any australian ones or australian made ones on the internet .

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast