Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Battledress Blouse identification

Article about: Can anyone help with dating and identifying this blouse. It is a beautifully tailored item but has no label. There is evidence that pips were on the epaulettes. I would appreciate any help.

Default Battledress Blouse identification

Battledress Blouse identificationBattledress Blouse identificationBattledress Blouse identificationBattledress Blouse identificationBattledress Blouse identificationBattledress Blouse identificationBattledress Blouse identificationBattledress Blouse identification
    Can anyone help with dating and identifying this blouse. It is a beautifully tailored item but has no label. There is evidence that pips were on the epaulettes.
    I would appreciate any help.it was obviously made for a female officer and has removable shoulder pads!
    Also, what is strange is that ALL buttons are the same (as in the breast pocket and buckle flap images )
    Last edited by Tanda56; 04-20-2018 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Additional information

Looks to be private purchase/tailor made, possibly post WWII, hard to say with the open lapels, though officers could wear them that way during WWII and even OR's could from 44 onward. Hard to date such pieces.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

That’s what I thought. Thank you