Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Battledress Jacket Patches for Middlesex WWII

Article about: I am in the process of putting a display together for my wife, of her uncle, who served in WWII. He served in 2/7 Middlesex regiment. He served in the Italian campaign. Was wondering what pa

Default Battledress Jacket Patches for Middlesex WWII

I am in the process of putting a display together for my wife, of her uncle, who served in WWII. He served in 2/7 Middlesex regiment. He served in the Italian campaign. Was wondering what patches he would have worn on his Battledress jacket. I have his Middlesex patch and his corporal stripes, what other patched would have been worn. I believe they were part of the 1st Infantry, at that time. He said he was number two man on the Vickers MG, and rode in Bren Gun Carriers. Any help would be appricated.

hello, happy to help! these are the 2/7th Middlesex Regiment insignia I have got in my collection, both arm titles and cap badge back clothed in the regimental colours
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battledress Jacket Patches for Middlesex WWII   Battledress Jacket Patches for Middlesex WWII  

Battledress Jacket Patches for Middlesex WWII