MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Belt that came with white mystery pants could it hole a clue as to what they are or where they originate ?

Article about: Hi all I thought I'd start a thread about this belt that came with a pair of white ww2 era pants the pants are two years older then the belt dated 1943 So the belt is a replacement I'm guess

Default Belt that came with white mystery pants could it hole a clue as to what they are or where they originate ?

Hi all I thought I'd start a thread about this belt that came with a pair of white ww2 era pants the pants are two years older then the belt dated 1943 So the belt is a replacement I'm guessing . I thought maybe if someone can identify the belt I may be able to identify the pants lol . there is a few marks on the belt the one of interest is the one that looks as though it ends with two AA on the end of it . unless I'm looking at it upside down in which case It would be starting with a W . well any help would be great . thanks again regards matt Belt that came with white mystery pants could it hole a clue as to what they are or where they originate ?Belt that came with white mystery pants could it hole a clue as to what they are or where they originate ?Belt that came with white mystery pants could it hole a clue as to what they are or where they originate ?Belt that came with white mystery pants could it hole a clue as to what they are or where they originate ?Belt that came with white mystery pants could it hole a clue as to what they are or where they originate ?Belt that came with white mystery pants could it hole a clue as to what they are or where they originate ?Belt that came with white mystery pants could it hole a clue as to what they are or where they originate ?Belt that came with white mystery pants could it hole a clue as to what they are or where they originate ?

Does anyone have any pictures of RAN serviceman in Arctic uniform/gear from convoy's of ww2 ???