Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

british battledress blouse

Article about: Thanx for showing it John IMO they are very important pieces of history I find that a lot of them have been stripped down and are and were used by reinactors which in my opinion is a shame a

The div was certainly in that area at that time.

The Welch regiment one I have and another for the RASC from that period in the 50's are both mint condition.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

jwp
    ?

a few pics of the said BD , apologies again can't seem to get great focus british battledress blousebritish battledress blousebritish battledress blousebritish battledress blousebritish battledress blousebritish battledress blousebritish battledress blousebritish battledress blousebritish battledress blousebritish battledress blousebritish battledress blousebritish battledress blouse

All looks fine to me John, no problem and at £20 you can't go wrong as the sum of its parts would be worth more than that, a bare 49 pattern blouse goes for about that on its own these days, plus the titles, the formation patches, the rank crowns and the ribbons.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

jwp
    ?

many thanks for your help,Jerry,
    cheers,John.

A good buy. Well done John.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

jwp
    ?

Thanks Ade, first time I've ventured into this field of collecting ! are the red enamel crowns for the rank of major? ,not too hot on rank insignia !,
    cheers,
    John.

?

A very nice unmessed with BD John they are coming quite collectible in there own right and are starting to demand a higher price in the marketplace .
    I have three Canadian ones in my collection one I am currently re badging for a Korean war P.P.C.L.I. vet that I know back home on the Island .

Regards Mark K

jwp
    ?

thanks Mark, I'm feeling quite pleased now !!!,
    john.

Hi John, yes the rank of Major.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

jwp
    ?

thanks for the help,Ade,
    much appreciated,
    John.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast