Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buttons US Seal pocket/shoulder Unissued

Article about: Thanks to Phil "Azphil" for his outstanding help for me to add these to the collection. Was a slog getting these here!! Made by D. EVANS & CO INC. ATTLEBORO and still in the fa

Default Buttons US Seal pocket/shoulder Unissued

Thanks to Phil "Azphil" for his outstanding help for me to add these to the collection. Was a slog getting these here!!
    Made by D. EVANS & CO INC. ATTLEBORO and still in the factory packaging
    Love stuff like this Thanks Again Phil Plus he also threw in a much needed USMC tie clasp to complete my USMC service uniform

MAP
    ?

Nice! Phil come through again. He's been on a roll lately. We really need to set up a go fund me page for his "Tank Ride"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice! Phil come through again. He's been on a roll lately. We really need to set up a go fund me page for his "Tank Ride"
    2 weeks till my Birthday, Just saying

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

You are quite welcome Rene'
    This package went to Australia , Went into limbo there, Then returned to the US (Los Angels International shipping)and was sent back again to Australia. Man I was really worried these got lost somewhere.
    I sure got my money worth on shipping this one!!
    I'm glad this worked out and they turned out to be some Nice Button, The tie clasp was just something I saw I needed to give you after you posted the uniform I sent you. It just had to go to complete the uniform. It was out of Reg's, It a Marine thing!!

I really happy you got this. MERRY CHRISTMAS to my Buddy Down Under!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    2 weeks till my Birthday, Just saying

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Well...can't promise you'll get a tank ride, but we'll see what we can do.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    You are quite welcome Rene'
    This package went to Australia , Went into limbo there, Then returned to the US (Los Angels International shipping)and was sent back again to Australia. Man I was really worried these got lost somewhere.
    I sure got my money worth on shipping this one!!
    I'm glad this worked out and they turned out to be some Nice Button, The tie clasp was just something I saw I needed to give you after you posted the uniform I sent you. It just had to go to complete the uniform. It was out of Reg's, It a Marine thing!!

I really happy you got this. MERRY CHRISTMAS to my Buddy Down Under!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Hey Phil, didn't we also track that they went to frikken NZ too!

Merry F'ing Christmas too Buds
    Last edited by reneblacky; 12-07-2019 at 05:37 AM. Reason: added pic

MAP
    ?

LoL! I had a package coming from Europe that made it all the way to my local post office only to be shipped back to Europe, then to California (or someplace out west), then went "dark" only to arrive on my doorstep one day.

Quote by MAP View Post
    LoL! I had a package coming from Europe that made it all the way to my local post office only to be shipped back to Europe, then to California (or someplace out west), then went "dark" only to arrive on my doorstep one day.
    Hey Michael this caused us both a little distress working out postal web sites on both sides, customs & PO calls, for Phil visits to the frikken PO!! to name a few!! plus lots of colourful language and a little fooling around from my behalf!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Hey Michael this caused us both a little distress working out postal web sites on both sides, customs & PO calls, for Phil visits to the frikken PO!! to name a few!! plus lots of colourful language and a little fooling around from my behalf!
    I like the good 'ol days when there was no tracking. Ignorance was bliss.

Now we get so hung up if we don't know "exactly" where it is throughout the entire journey or if it sitting in a distribution center for more than an hour.

naa it's not that it's the misinformation!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast