Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Camouflage net scarf.

Article about: I was at a clients house doing some work for him and admiring some family medals he had on his wall when he pulled this out and offered it to me. He wanted to give it to me and money in exch

?

Default Camouflage net scarf.

I was at a clients house doing some work for him and admiring some family medals he had on his wall when he pulled this out and offered it to me. He wanted to give it to me and money in exchange for the work but I refused the cash but I did accept the scarf. It was his brothers who served in the Canadian army and landed on Juno Beach, and ended up having a long life, on passing all his items went to his brother. The scarf is about 110cm by about 72cm (it might be bigger, I didn't want to pull the cloth taut. The green and brown is darker in person than what you see in the pictures since I had to use a lighter green as a background to be able and see it well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camouflage net scarf.   Camouflage net scarf.  

Camouflage net scarf.   Camouflage net scarf.  

MAP
    ?

Very nice!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A very nice gesture from the man who gave it to you. It looks to be in very nice condition..

Smitty

?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    A very nice gesture from the man who gave it to you. It looks to be in very nice condition..

Smitty
    Indeed it was, he is a nice old guy who has a tendency to need tech support semi regularly so I had been to his house aa few times helping with things. The scarf is in really nice condition a small snag in one place where the threads are pulled tight but no rips or breaks.