Cib

Article about: Found one of my Uncle's old jackets and thought I would post it.

?

Default Cib

Found one of my Uncle's old jackets and thought I would post it.Name:  IMG_4282 (225x300).jpg
Views: 118
Size:  75.5 KBName:  IMG_4283 (225x300).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  77.8 KBName:  IMG_4285 (225x300).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  79.1 KB

MAP
    ?

Could you rotate the pictures so we could see better? And maybe take them at a larger mega pixel? Quite small and can't expand to see this piece better.

Please do tell a little more about this piece and your Uncle. The history is what it is all about!

Regards,

Michael
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The pictures were vertical when posted but don't know why they came up sideways. I will try to make them bigger. As far as history, he was a bombardier on a B24. Have his other uniforms.

MAP
    ?

That is fantastic! Would love to see better pictures. Not a uniform I know much about but I'm sure others will love it as well.
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks good but please post more pictures. CBI is always interesting.

Martin
    "You will never know the whole truth" ~ Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski

As per Salzburg it should be CBI China Burma India Theatre with 14th AAF SSI and Blood chit.

Phill

Great looking uniform and blood chit..

Smitty

Looks like a great jacket. Would also like to see more.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Very nice!!! My aunt was in the AAF in the CBI during WW2. I have her uniforms, So I look forward to seeing more pic's

Semper Fi
    Phil