Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Desert Storm Night Camo

Article about: I actually also picked up one of those Desert Storm parkas, when I was vacationing in Washington D.C. It was about 20 dollars (no tax!), and came with a liner. Oddly enough, I found out the

?

Default Desert Storm Night Camo

Hello Gent's,

Just want to show my newest modern times addition. It's an original night camo parka from the Desert Storm Era. For a modern Parka relatively hard to find brand new Got it from a good friend and veteran. The pattern was supposed to be able to fool night vision but it did not work well. Anyway a priced item he told me. The design looks much like the 1970'-80's Soviet reversible KLMK, which was able to fool the early night vision.

Desert Storm Night Camo

Desert Storm Night Camo

Desert Storm Night Camo

Desert Storm Night Camo

Desert Storm Night Camo

Desert Storm Night Camo

KLMK

Desert Storm Night Camo

Desert Storm Night Camo

Desert Storm Night Camo

Regards, Lars

?

Default Re: Desert Storm Night Camo

Yes, I believe that Cammo was "a nice try, but fail!"

?

Yes, but he said they liked the Parka for what it was

Cheers mate

nice addition lars

Looks like an M65 fishtail parka but in that strange NVG camo, very nice mate. I have not seen this before ever. Will it take one of the big hoods with fur trim?

?

I guess it will Andy It only have a buttons as it's a desert Parka. Yeah they are not that common. Thanks for the comments lads

Regards, Lars

They camo is interesting. I have an example that a local US Marine made into a ghille type parka with burlap and net when he was in the scout and sniper school at Camp Pendleton Ca.. He was an old neighbor and gave it to me when he got relocation orders. I'll dig it out and take some pics.

?

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    They camo is interesting. I have an example that a local US Marine made into a ghille type parka with burlap and net when he was in the scout and sniper school at Camp Pendleton Ca.. He was an old neighbor and gave it to me when he got relocation orders. I'll dig it out and take some pics.
    Very cool! Please post some pics when your time permits

Regards, Lars

A couple of quick shots of the parka I was given. I also have the overtrousers that go with the parka.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Desert Storm Night Camo   Desert Storm Night Camo  

?

Very nice Darin I did not know there were trousers to the Parka. Now need to find some.... arrgh

Does anybody know what the pattern is called?

Cheers

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast