Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Despatch rider weather proof leggings

Article about: Hi Can any please identify these dispatch rider leggings They differ from the usual ones seen , as can be seen in the pictures they have metal fastener clips to the bottom of the legs instea

Default Despatch rider weather proof leggings

Hi

Can any please identify these dispatch rider leggings

They differ from the usual ones seen , as can be seen in the pictures they have metal fastener clips to the bottom of the legs instead of buttons and they have chains to the bottom instead of the leather straps .

There are no visble markingsDespatch rider weather proof leggingsDespatch rider weather proof leggings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Despatch rider weather proof leggings   Despatch rider weather proof leggings  

They certainly differ to my Aust made set, could these be US made lend lease?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    They certainly differ to my Aust made set, could these be US made lend lease?
    Over the years i have seen a lot of these , but i have never seen any with these features .

It could be possible they are a sample pair from a manufactures to supply these to the army ?