Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hampshire Regt Uniform

Article about: Good morning Could someone shed some light on the value of this uniform and where the best place to sell it is? Many thanks

Default Hampshire Regt Uniform

Good morning

Could someone shed some light on the value of this uniform and where the best place to sell it is?Hampshire Regt UniformHampshire Regt UniformHampshire Regt UniformHampshire Regt UniformHampshire Regt UniformHampshire Regt Uniform

Many thanks

Is there is mix up with the pics? One photo of the makers label is from a 1949 pattern BD. Is there a 49 pattern BD as well in this group?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Adrian, the 1949 label is on the trousers. Leon.

DOH! JUst got up.....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

OK.

I would estimate around £350 for the group if the insignia is original to the blouse.

You could sell it in the forum classified adds or on E Bay.

Thank you very much for your reply, yes it is all original. I shall post t on the classifieds here

I would have to assume that the trousers do not belong to the group as the 231st Infantry Brigade was disbanded at the end of WWII.

231st Brigade (United Kingdom) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd like to see much better pics to be certain that all the insignia is period to the BD Blouse, great if it is all period done.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi it is definitely genuine and has been in storage for a great number of years. I know the gentleman carried on in the Army after WW2 as other kit that I have confirms this. I also have a great number of formation badges that he had collected during and after the war. Thank you for any help though as I am not sure of the exact details of the insignia