Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

help for a friend

Article about: a friend of mine has been looking into getting herself militaria clothing she says looks "tomb raider like" and she stumbled on these boots but shes picky and wants things that wer

Default help for a friend

a friend of mine has been looking into getting herself militaria clothing she says looks "tomb raider like" and she stumbled on these boots but shes picky and wants things that were issued and asked me if these are legit. i know nothing about french military anything so i hoped someone could help? the ad is titled vintage french army combat boots BMJA model 1965 ; Size : fr 41 / eu 40 / us men's 7 1/2 / us women's 9
    heres the ad
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/1713649...bat-boots-bmja
    and here are the photos anything you can tell me would be great thanks as always guys.
    ccrites.
    help for a friendhelp for a friendhelp for a friendhelp for a friend

?

A Friend of mine from Normandy had served with the French Airbourn, he always wore boots like these, he mentioned they were the type he wore in the 80s.

Dean O

so they are issued boots Excellent she will be thrilled how much do you think they are worth?

?

No idea of worth. However he never did up the straps..so they jingled like slay bells..most annoying...great boots..they are much lighter to wear than anything I had when working with the Canadian Airbourn in the 80s!!!

DEan O