Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with usmc trousers

Article about: Hi everyone i need some help with regards to the fading and thread fading of these ww2 usmc p41 trousers these are the first pair i ever bought so id like to if the fading is common or can h

Default Help with usmc trousers

Hi everyone i need some help with regards to the fading and thread fading of these ww2 usmc p41 trousers these are the first pair i ever bought so id like to if the fading is common or can happen. I just assumed it was sun fading the fabric and thread on the outside and the inside was never affected or there were two different threads used, but id like to know what you all think. i took a picture of one of the holes for the belt on the outside and the inside and you can clearly see that its khaki on the outside and green khaki on the inside and i have seen ww2 usmc hbt trousers and jackets made with this green thread so there. also the flash may have affected some of the photos.Help with usmc trousersHelp with usmc trousersHelp with usmc trousersHelp with usmc trousersHelp with usmc trousersHelp with usmc trousers
    best regards
    connor

?

The fading is just the natural aging process of the material and thread exposed to the elements. Personally I like them like that. They make better displays.

Are they ww2 or post war in your opinion becuSe I'm about to put these in my WW2 USMC isalnd hopping campaign display

Give us a good wide shot of the spread, they look good though so far

hi, don't suppose there would be a tag inside,course that would make it to easy too tell but , they do look real.

What's the spread?

?

Quote by usmcjunky1776 View Post
    What's the spread?
    What we try to get the girls to do.

Hi guys heres the SPREAD!!!
    Photos for USMC Trousers