Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

HOME GUARD 31st Batt City of London (GPO)

Article about: Evening gents, being a "Postie" I have been watching this one for a while and decided to take the plunge! I have seen it around before somewhere but cannot remember where. Anyway,

Default HOME GUARD 31st Batt City of London (GPO)

Evening gents, being a "Postie" I have been watching this one for a while and decided to take the plunge! I have seen it around before somewhere but cannot remember where. Anyway, a nice City of London 31st Battalion GPO battledress. I think this unit would have worn the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers cap badge but if I am wrong I would appreciate being corrected as I may wear this at the next summer 40's weekend I attend!! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HOME GUARD 31st Batt City of London (GPO)   HOME GUARD 31st Batt City of London (GPO)  

Very nice Leon and appears in nice condition too,well done for keeping the allied section alive..............

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Very nice Leon and appears in nice condition too,well done for keeping the allied section alive..............
    Cheers Jake, I must admit that it has been a while since I bought a Third Reich item! I am sure at some point something will come along to tempt me to the dark side again, but for now I'm enjoying the allies gear to much! Leon.

Very nice Leon and as Jake said looks to be in good condition.

Matt