Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Indian Commonwealth Summer Uniform

Article about: For reference, an Indian WWII Summer uniform I have been compiling. khaki drill (KD) long shorts with long sleeved Aertex shirt. All war time dated Indian made. I will soon update with some

Default Indian Commonwealth Summer Uniform

For reference, an Indian WWII Summer uniform I have been compiling.

khaki drill (KD) long shorts with long sleeved Aertex shirt. All war time dated Indian made. I will soon update with some pics of the stampings. I believe the 'Bombay Bowler' hat is correct pattern, probably post war made - I know virtually nothing about pith helmets at present.

All the best
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Indian Commonwealth Summer Uniform   Indian Commonwealth Summer Uniform  

Indian Commonwealth Summer Uniform  

Looking good.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Awesome mate! Your Bombay Bowler is very similar to the military pattern, which has a wider brim. Great color-match on everything as well!