Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.

Article about: Hello all. I have recently acquired what are believed to be a pair of WW2 British army field / combat boots. They are a grained tan leather and feature a double welted sole, twin buckle and

Default Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.

Hello all.

I have recently acquired what are believed to be a pair of WW2 British army field / combat boots. They are a grained tan leather and feature a double welted sole, twin buckle and lace fastening, moc toe, & studded heel. The inside lining reads Upsons 1944 Dolcian 8 S - There is also a visible war department mark to the outer soles - Again embossed 8 S.

Could anyone confirm where they were used and by who? At first I thought they were 'Jump Boots' , yet I've seen others advertise as Field Boots. I also wondered the value of them if possible.

Thanks for your time.

Regards, Gillan.

(Images to follow)

Cool Images of boots in question.

Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.Information required - WW2 British Army field / combat boots - Double buckle. Studs. Broad Arrow.

Quote by retrovintagelove View Post

I also wondered the value of them if possible.

Thanks for your time.

Regards, Gillan.

(Images to follow)
    Sorry, I can not help you with information about the boots but I would like to inform you that we are not a free appraisal service.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry . I must have missed the small print .

British/Canadian officers boots!...

Paul is correct. British officers boots.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.