Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jacket M43 E Model De Luxe

Article about: Recent one to add to my M43 family, late war still has it's shine size 36 is a lie more a 40!!

Default Jacket M43 E Model De Luxe

Recent one to add to my M43 family, late war still has it's shine size 36 is a lie more a 40!!

MAP
    ?

That will fit me perfectly Rene.

So tempting to wear this!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

New packet of Peckish pellets too mate. Jackets not bad either

?

Rene I love all the US items you get. You sure you weren't a US Soldier in a past life. Gary

Quote by MAP View Post
    That will fit me perfectly Rene.

So tempting to wear this!
    Tempted also but I do wear a M65 at work occasionally due to cold temps needed for broadcast gear.

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Tempted also but I do wear a M65 at work occasionally due to cold temps needed for broadcast gear.
    I wear my m65 all the time (I think it an M65 or a later version. I bought it new in the early 80's from a friend who was in the reserves and got it for me

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Mine are too, brassy zippers? few variations on these. Wore one with 2 liners once in Amsterdam leading into winter and nearly got chilled to the bone!! but me being Aussie, Cold bites!!!

?

Hi Rene,
    The Size 36 refers to the size of the wearer, rather than the garment, which was fuller cut to fit over several layers of shirts, jumpers and stuff.

Nice spangly one, nice and shiny!

Cheers mate,
    Bob

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Mine are too, brassy zippers? few variations on these. Wore one with 2 liners once in Amsterdam leading into winter and nearly got chilled to the bone!! but me being Aussie, Cold bites!!!
    Brass zippers and Velcro cuffs. Rip stop fabric. It was purchased from West Point

I've seriously beat the hell out of this jacket and it is still in fantastic condition. And I'm not exaggerating one bit.

I never bought the liner. I should look for one.

Right one Alpha Industries (controversial maker) was the one I froze my balls off with! and another I have, both last production before the woodlands arrived.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast