Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Just a little checkup on double buckle boots

Article about: I've been needing to get some boots for one of my uniforms for quite some time, but I've just never gotten around to it. Now there is a pair of Double Buckle boots on ebay which seem promisi

Default Just a little checkup on double buckle boots

I've been needing to get some boots for one of my uniforms for quite some time, but I've just never gotten around to it. Now there is a pair of Double Buckle boots on ebay which seem promising, however, I would rather not get burned and buy a postwar/copy pair, so I thought one final checkup would be a good idea:

I have no knowledge about these, so I hope somebody here has some. If not these, I'll probably get a pair of shoe pacs, so no great loss.

Thanks

Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Default Re: Just a little checkup on double buckle boots

IMO, these are post-war Belgian. I have a pair that I have worn
    for a WWII American soldier impression.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks Steve, I recon they are, they have the word "Paratrooper" in the title, so I thought it was a bit suspicious that the bid wasn't higher. So shoe pacs, here I come(If it works out)
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

They certainly should not have heel irons on them. But I don't see any other problems with them. I used to own a pair back in the day....

Steve: I have heard of French made versions, which have different soles to them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!