Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Late war 5th Division RASC driver BD blouse

Article about: A certainly odd exemplar of 1940 Pattern BD blouse, badged to a RASC driver belonging to the 5th Division. The lining, instead being of the usual khaki shade, is definitively green canvas. I

Default Late war 5th Division RASC driver BD blouse

A certainly odd exemplar of 1940 Pattern BD blouse, badged to a RASC driver belonging to the 5th Division. The lining, instead being of the usual khaki shade, is definitively green canvas. Insignia are the usual printed canvas second pattern 5th Division device, plus RASC worsted cloth titles, AoS strips and skilled driver badge. Since there's no date stamped on the label, I guess the BD blouse is a late war issue, because of the green lining? What's your advise, gentlemen?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late war 5th Division RASC driver BD blouse   Late war 5th Division RASC driver BD blouse  

Late war 5th Division RASC driver BD blouse   Late war 5th Division RASC driver BD blouse  

Late war 5th Division RASC driver BD blouse   Late war 5th Division RASC driver BD blouse  

Late war 5th Division RASC driver BD blouse  

Default Re: Late war 5th Division RASC driver BD blouse

Has anybody got a BD bloused lined with such a green coloured canvas? It looks like I had seen such kind of lining in a Battle Dress blouse that has been posted in this forum....