Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My sons first uniform

Article about: Was at a antique shop today and my son saw this on the rack. I told him if it fit he could have it. The cap is from a foot locker full of korean War uniforms I was given. I think it fits nic

?

Default My sons first uniform

Was at a antique shop today and my son saw this on the rack. I told him if it fit he could have it. The cap is from a foot locker full of korean War uniforms I was given. I think it fits nice. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My sons first uniform   My sons first uniform  

My sons first uniform   My sons first uniform  

Default Re: My sons first uniform

Excellent!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade. Its 85 today but he wont take it off. Gary

?

That is a cracker jack machine gun he has to play with. Obviously a collectable antique toy.
    I understand his love of the uniform to play in. A little boys dream.
    Your a good Dad.

Great stuff, any young boy would love one of those. Cool gun as well.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Hi Steve and Jerry my dad picked up the machine gun a few years back for my son. It makes one Hell of a racket when you crank the handle. It also looks like it shot wooden bullets. Gary

Gary, that is awesome! My father use to take me to a place called Grandpa's Barn in Fonda when I was a wee lad and buy me smelly old army shirts to play war. The place was great. Stacks of M1 helmet, canteens, display cases with German bayonets. They had this huge wooden M1 Garand practice rifle high up on some shelves. Man, those pics of your lad take me back. thanks, rick

Very cool mate, I can't wait till my lad is big enough to enjoy this stuff I like the non regulation viet-cong sandals

That's awesome Gary, you ARE a great dad. Very cool machine gun as well. I was going to mention the "non-regulation" footware but Kradspam beat me to it. You are certainly breaking the youngster in right.

Jay

?

Hi Rick we had a old armory around here that would sell the same old stinky shirts . I miss that store .Kradspam are you telling me those flip flops are not regulation. Hi jay if you ask my son lately I'm a bad dad because I won't let him have his birthday present early. Gary