Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My special estate sale trip

Article about: Was reading the classified ads this morning and there was an estate sale 15 miles from me so I took a chance. Turned out to be an estate sale ran by a ww2 army air corps veterans daughter..

A way to find out is look when DDT banned.

We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

Good stuff bud!!!
    "WWII Militaria collecting has no cure and the only medicine is to collect more" - My Opa

Collection Website: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/

It's all rubbish! jealous!!!

Have to add that the 8th patch is British made like mine

Question.. Would a b24 bomber crew have worn the A-22 flight helmet? I'm hoping so. I was fortunate enough to get one last weekend.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Question.. Would a b24 bomber crew have worn the A-22 flight helmet? I'm hoping so. I was fortunate enough to get one last weekend.
    A22 you got me there! have a pic?

is it your backwards A11? if so yep certainly would have been worn

Sorry A11 flight helmet. My big sausage fingers hit the 2 on my phone..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160917_235726.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	325.4 KB 
ID:	1000482

- - ------- - -

Thanks Rene you are awesome sir!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast