Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Navy M41 Field Jacket

Article about: Here's another recent acquisition. I have always wanted an original M41. I have found that these are difficult to come across. I am a bit puzzled at the lack of adjusting tabs on the sides,

Default Navy M41 Field Jacket

Here's another recent acquisition. I have always wanted an original M41. I have found that these are difficult to come across.

I am a bit puzzled at the lack of adjusting tabs on the sides, though. They are present on all of my reproductions. Either I wear poor reproductions or this is just an early variant I suppose.

Enjoy!
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Navy M41 Field Jacket   Navy M41 Field Jacket  

Navy M41 Field Jacket   Navy M41 Field Jacket  

Navy M41 Field Jacket   Navy M41 Field Jacket  

Default Re: Navy M41 Field Jacket

As im sure you know by now this looks to be the navy version so it would have different features. I wouldn't mind finding a 41 but the price's are so high! I think the most recent one Ive found was around 250-300 :P

Default Re: Navy M41 Field Jacket

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    As im sure you know by now this looks to be the navy version so it would have different features. I wouldn't mind finding a 41 but the price's are so high! I think the most recent one Ive found was around 250-300 :P
    I got this one from Amato's for $45. The price reflected the condition, but I love it anyway.