Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

need identification help

Article about: I'm new here but I was curious if anyone knows what this is. It's a camo field jacket but I cannot find any information about it anywhere. It also has a five black star velcro patch attached

Quote by Roger M View Post
    This one has the same stock number Rothco Ultra Force U.S. Army Field Jacket W/Liner Size 3X Regular Camouflage (02/19/2013) but you are right it is unusual.

Rothco Ultra Force Mens 6XL Military Field Coat Jacket Green US Army NEW W/ TAGS this one also has the stock number. Maybe they are civilian made under licence ? Strange not to have the NSN.
    As far as i know Rothco are not a US military contracter, they make stuff for the commercial market, i wonder if Stargent are the same hence the strange stock number!..

It would be strange if it was civilian considering where I got it. I bought a duffel bag at a yard sale full of militaria. Gloves(wool liners) and airforce, hats, waterproof bibs, camo shirt and pants, thermals, goggles etc. The elderly lady I bought them from said they were her husbands and he had passed away years ago. I didn't bother at the time to ask questions. oh by the way I'm going to be selling all of this stuff to.

On your photo of the jacket it appears to have a red tag on the lower edge of the left breast pocket, does it have an R on it ?

No it is a red tag with black star. Ill try to post a pic in a few.

What is the maker of the zipper? most commonly they had Scovill zippers, and to add I had a repro woodlands M65 in the '80s.

need identification help
    need identification help
    need identification help

Ok here are front and back zipper pics and red tag pic.
    thanks to everyone for the help

Cheers for the extra pictures
    Definately a reproduction and most likely not US made

I agree with Rene. The red tag kills it - it's a
    civilian jacket. Thrift store find ? Still, nice
    to wear in cold weather.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I think it was made by Rothco pre "Ultra Force"

This one was available in Russia in 2007. I think most Rothco is made in China.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture need identification help   need identification help  

fantastic, thank you all so much for the work here. Knew I had a weird one, didn't think it was anything special but that 5 star patch kinda made me wonder....lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast