Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Newest Addition to my RCAF Collection

Article about: Today's mail from Canada brought me a BD Tunic (War, Service Dress), Trousers (Suits, Aircrew) and Peaked Cap that all belonged to Pilot Officer/Navigator E.R. Brown.

?

Default Newest Addition to my RCAF Collection

Today's mail from Canada brought me a BD Tunic (War, Service Dress), Trousers (Suits, Aircrew) and Peaked Cap that all belonged to Pilot Officer/Navigator E.R. Brown.Newest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF Collection

?

It looks to be in great condition

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Phil, when I first saw the photos of the tunic and trousers I liked what I saw, but I have to say, those photos do not do the uniform justice. It's as if the former owner just removed it and hung it in his closet. I can see no wear at all and no flaws. One of the best I've seen since I started collecting RCAF over 20 years ago.