Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Normandy D+14 Patch

Article about: As mentioned before, he was part of the 106th Infantry Division. It bore the initial brunt of the German offensive during the Battle of the Bulge. If I recall correctly, they were located in

Default Normandy D+14 Patch

This was one of my father inlaws patches 106th infantry div patch he was in normandy D+14 Any input on this group? Golden lionshead
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Normandy D+14 Patch   Normandy D+14 Patch  

Last edited by Eric Zentner; 08-02-2010 at 05:06 AM.

Default Re: Normandy D+14 Patch

More pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Normandy D+14 Patch   Normandy D+14 Patch  

Normandy D+14 Patch   Normandy D+14 Patch  

Would like any info on this group before the battle of the bulge they were in france 6 months before they were sent to the bulge. Im doing a memorial trib to him he died 09-15-09 almost ayear ago and trying to put every thing together to post a nice memorial and info have most of germany info but pre im lost any help is great! Eric

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Would like any info on this group before the battle of the bulge they were in france 6 months before they were sent to the bulge. Im doing a memorial trib to him he died 09-15-09 almost ayear ago and trying to put every thing together to post a nice memorial and info have most of germany info but pre im lost any help is great! Eric
    sent you a PM, but will go back in my records, I know just the guy to talk to, he knows almost everything about any unit in ww2 , both ETO & Pacific, well U.S. anyway.

regards
    Marty

All help and any help is great.

All help and any help is great.
    as soon as I get a reply from him, will send you all the info he has, take my word for it if it's ww2 & U.S. he knows about everything. he helped me on a lot of disbanded & obsolete unit patches, I have a dresser drawer full of some rare patches. no outrageous prices either.

?

I assume from the redcross ID he was one of a large part of the division that was captured at the beginning of the Battle of the Buldge.
    The 106th was a green unit that was over ran and surrounded before the US troops rallied and fought the Nazis back.
    Steve

This was one of my father inlaws patches 106th infantry div patch he was in normandy D+14 Any input on this group? Golden lionshead
    man I passed up a couple of those patches about 4 months ago, now I will have to write Brent myself & see if he can find me a couple. did you ever get in touch with him, he told me he would dig through his records & send you all the info he had. let me know, take care.
    Marty

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    man I passed up a couple of those patches about 4 months ago, now I will have to write Brent myself & see if he can find me a couple. did you ever get in touch with him, he told me he would dig through his records & send you all the info he had. let me know, take care.
    Marty
    Its on my to do list and thanks for the info Marty!

Its on my to do list and thanks for the info Marty!
    no problem, I don't mind helping out someone if I can. good luck.

Marty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast