Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Original ww2 battle dress?

Article about: Hi, I can buy this english Battle Dress, what do you think? Are there red flag on it? There isn't label, but an only unreadble stamp... Can you tell me which regiment is it? Thank you partis

Default Original ww2 battle dress?

Hi,
    I can buy this english Battle Dress, what do you think? Are there red flag on it? There isn't label, but an only unreadble stamp...
    Can you tell me which regiment is it?
    Thank you
    partisan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original ww2 battle dress?   Original ww2 battle dress?  

Original ww2 battle dress?   Original ww2 battle dress?  

Post war put together fake, stripes are wrong for WWII, as is the BD. No point in commenting on the rest of it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hey, Partisan, you do not seem to trust me: as long as I remeber, I have already told you that the sergeant chevrons are post war, and that is very, very unlikely that the 3rd Division would have been issued with NZ battledresses...

Fully agree with Jerry.
    avoid.

Quote by Loupie1961 View Post
    Hey, Partisan, you do not seem to trust me: as long as I remeber, I have already told you that the sergeant chevrons are post war, and that is very, very unlikely that the 3rd Division would have been issued with NZ battledresses...
    Yes lupie1961 I trust in you, but sorry, I don't remembere whe you has told me this informations...
    Thank guys! The seller is a famous italian dealer...now I understand the low price!
    partisan

Quote by partisan View Post
    Yes lupie1961 I trust in you, but sorry, I don't remembere whe you has told me this informations...
    Thank guys! The seller is a famous italian dealer...now I understand the low price!
    partisan
    Partisan, as long as I remember, he sells it at more than 200 Euros, not that cheap in the event!