Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

A Pair of Mint WWII 1943 Jackets both with cutter tags and QM tags. Never worn or issued.

Article about: I bought these two jackets separately from two different sources. WWII items in this condition has always gotten my juices flowing. BTW. Neither jacket came with a hood, but I added a mint h

?

Default A Pair of Mint WWII 1943 Jackets both with cutter tags and QM tags. Never worn or issued.

I bought these two jackets separately from two different sources. WWII items in this condition has always gotten my juices flowing. BTW. Neither jacket came with a hood, but I added a mint hood each afterwards. But enough text and I will let the photos do the talking.

Bob

A Pair of Mint WWII 1943 Jackets both with cutter tags and QM tags. Never worn or issued.A Pair of Mint WWII 1943 Jackets both with cutter tags and QM tags. Never worn or issued.A Pair of Mint WWII 1943 Jackets both with cutter tags and QM tags. Never worn or issued.A Pair of Mint WWII 1943 Jackets both with cutter tags and QM tags. Never worn or issued.A Pair of Mint WWII 1943 Jackets both with cutter tags and QM tags. Never worn or issued.A Pair of Mint WWII 1943 Jackets both with cutter tags and QM tags. Never worn or issued.

?

Default Re: A Pair of Mint WWII 1943 Jackets both with cutter tags and QM tags. Never worn or issued.

Those are great. Hardly ever find them that crisp anymore.

Default Re: A Pair of Mint WWII 1943 Jackets both with cutter tags and QM tags. Never worn or issued.

I agree with Steve nice finds congrats.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Thanks for the kind words. I have come to realize that the good old days of commonly finding militaria in this condition have faded. I am only glad I was able to build the bulk of my collection during the golden years of collecting.

Bob

?

Nice jackets Bob.

I just posted a few photos of an officer's overcoat with a cutter's tag still attached to the inside rear;

Need Help Appraising M1941 Field Jacket and an Officer's Overcoat

You have to love finding these treasures.

Gary

Very nice. I love the sheen to the material it had when new.

I used to have an M42 jump jacket with the cutters tags still on it. Now long gone of course...

Cheers, Ade.