Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Pattern 60 smock buttons.

Article about: I recently managed to find one of the rarer green British army pattern 60 smocks which preceded the very well know DPM 68 pattern smocks. It’s all round in decent condition despite its age (

Default Pattern 60 smock buttons.

I recently managed to find one of the rarer green British army pattern 60 smocks which preceded the very well know DPM 68 pattern smocks. It’s all round in decent condition despite its age (1965) however it’s missing allot of buttons. These are exactly the same green buttons as the latter 68 pattern so I imagine there is an abundance of them, but I can’t seem to find replacements. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

Thanks

You could always hunt out a 68 pattern jacket as they are quite common and rob out the buttons.

I did consider that, but it seems like a waste of a whole jacket just for the buttons.

I don't think you'll get them any other way. I watch ebay listings for this period and have never seen the buttons sold separately. Keep watching ebay for a worn-out 68 pattern!