Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RAF (OBSERVER CORPS) Battledress trousers 1943.

Article about: Evening gents, I have just paid out through the proverbial "nose" for this excellent conditioned pair of trousers to go with my Royal Observer Corps tunic/beret/helmet and other it

Default RAF (OBSERVER CORPS) Battledress trousers 1943.

Evening gents, I have just paid out through the proverbial "nose" for this excellent conditioned pair of trousers to go with my Royal Observer Corps tunic/beret/helmet and other items. Even though the ROC tunics of the period were of a different design to the RAF, all the other clothing items were identical( except for the black beret) so this will literally fit nicely as I am an ex Observer myself at 5ft4in!! I think I will be wearing the whole uniform this year at the Sheringham 1940's weekend if anyone wants to join in the fun and have several beers. Keeping the Home Front history alive!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAF (OBSERVER CORPS) Battledress trousers 1943.   RAF (OBSERVER CORPS) Battledress trousers 1943.  

RAF (OBSERVER CORPS) Battledress trousers 1943.   RAF (OBSERVER CORPS) Battledress trousers 1943.  

RAF (OBSERVER CORPS) Battledress trousers 1943.   RAF (OBSERVER CORPS) Battledress trousers 1943.  

Attached Images Attached Images RAF (OBSERVER CORPS) Battledress trousers 1943.  RAF (OBSERVER CORPS) Battledress trousers 1943. 
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 06-07-2015 at 11:13 PM.