Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Surrey Yoemanry QMR Officers kit and Truck, Canadain Made BD

Article about: I picked this up today, named tin trunk with a ton of kit in it named to the same officer. The BD is Canadian Made, has a ground sheet, raincoat, several pairs of shorts, different types of

?

Default Surrey Yoemanry QMR Officers kit and Truck, Canadain Made BD

I picked this up today, named tin trunk with a ton of kit in it named to the same officer.
    The BD is Canadian Made, has a ground sheet, raincoat, several pairs of shorts, different types of lightweight 4 pocket tunics, winter gloves, 2 different winter scarves, pair of white undies, shirt collars, 2 different types of socks, Wash stand, bug net, 2 American made belts with pouches, full tin of gas ointment and probably other items I have forgotten

Can anyone help me with the Div Badge under the title? I cannot find it any where on the net, and I have not seen this one before.

Smells of mothballs!!!

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

Surrey Yoemanry QMR Officers kit and Truck, Canadain Made BDSurrey Yoemanry QMR Officers kit and Truck, Canadain Made BDSurrey Yoemanry QMR Officers kit and Truck, Canadain Made BDSurrey Yoemanry QMR Officers kit and Truck, Canadain Made BDSurrey Yoemanry QMR Officers kit and Truck, Canadain Made BDSurrey Yoemanry QMR Officers kit and Truck, Canadain Made BDSurrey Yoemanry QMR Officers kit and Truck, Canadain Made BD

?

Hi Campx
    The badge is Home Counties District Eastern Command FormalyEast Kent DistrictSouthEastern Command portraying Dover Castle and the White Cliffs. I served as a Gunfitter with the remaining portion of the Surrey Yeomanry then 200 Battery 100 Regiment RA (V), It still exists as a Royal Engineers Explosive Disposal Unit in Reigate Surrey UK. I represented 100 Regiment in the 1990's at the presentation of new colours to the Governor General's Horse Guards in Toronto.
    Regards Tiffy

?

THANK YOU for that info!!!

Thank you

Dean O

?

That is a real nice find.

A great pick up, the BD is excellent and not common with that insignia.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.