MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Tailor made Battle dress jacket

Article about: Picked this up at the weekend on the fea market looks to be a tailor made battle dress jacket but not sure which model it is based on

Default Tailor made Battle dress jacket

Picked this up at the weekend on the fea market looks to be a tailor made battle dress jacket but not sure which model it is based on
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tailor made Battle dress jacket   Tailor made Battle dress jacket  

Tailor made Battle dress jacket  

it reminds me of the m44 tunic but i dont like the long collar, but as you say the germans where very prone to tailoring their uniforms exactly to their liking,so it could be a private purchase thats loosely based on the service tunic regards DS "note this is my unproffesional oppinion dont take it as law wait for more experienced gents to come along"

Hi DS its not German its a British battle dress with British tailors label

oh sorry my bad haha im only "into" the axis part of ww2 collecting so i instantly thought of the m44 but the m44 is based on the brit ike jacket so i guess im only half dumb this time haha

More that likely done for an ATS Officer.

My wife Lez collects ATS and she agrees.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Adrian it would make sense