Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Tanker Jacket

Article about: This tanker jacket i would like help on and anyones opinions are appreciated!

Default Tanker Jacket Want Opinions

This tanker jacket i would like help on and anyones opinions are appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tanker Jacket   Tanker Jacket  

Tanker Jacket   Tanker Jacket  

Tanker Jacket  
    Last edited by HattonWWII; 05-30-2012 at 04:14 AM.

Default Re: Tanker Jacket

It looks OK to me.

20 years ago this would have been a no brainer as these were simply not copied. But now the game has changed. I look at friends copies worn at re-enactment events and these are very, very good indeed, with correct materials, colouration and zippers.

The zig-zag repair is good to see. One tip: The knitted cuffs often go slack with age and wear.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

These are very comfy to wear at colder events. The M41 is just absolute junk in any weather.

The tankers jacket was a very popular item with anyone who could scrounge one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you!